I just created this because why not?
I discovered Bar Method through tumblr (shout out to Steph) and it has transformed my life. I fantasize about owning a studio, I refuse to travel to a place that doesn’t have a studio (WHY U NO EXIST IN VEGAS?), and I love hearing other people’s experiences.
I would love to connect with other Bar Method devotees through Reddit.
Here’s what I anticipate, content-wise:
- Weekly challenges - Set an attendance goal and report back! Push yourself to attend that scary Level 2 class!
- Studio reviews - Tell us how it compares to your usual studio. What amenities do they offer? What were the instructors like?
- Workout Routine - What else do you do beside Bar? How do you squeeze in more cardio?
- AMA for Studio Owners & Teachers - Open Q&A where your questions get answered by the pros.
- Healthy Meal Options - Share your favorite post-workout recipes.
- "Bar Confessions" - Did you have a snafu at bar? It’s okay, we won’t judge.
This is an experiment. Hopefully Bar Method HQ is down with it and sees it as a huge marketing opportunity, provided that there are enough followers.
So please, check out my new subreddit: http://reddit.com/r/barmethod/